- Each plant comes in a plastic 2-inch pot.
- Comes either 45 or 90 plants in 5+ varieties.
- This Pre-Bonsai mix contains a nice variety of mix of well-started plants. Please scroll below to see the full list of Pre-Bonsai varieties we select.
- Unit cost per pot for the 45 pack is $3.11 per plant. The unit cost per pot for the 90-pack is $2.99 per plant.
- Shipped via FedEx 2 – 3 day ground delivery. Orders are shipped Mondays and Tuesdays each week.
The 2-inch Bonsai Mix is the ideal product for garden center owners looking to offer their customers a unique and beautiful option. Bonsai is a traditional art form that has been enjoyed for centuries, and now with our Bonsai Mix, you can offer your customers the chance to create their miniature masterpieces. Whether for indoor or outdoor display, this low-maintenance plant can be shaped and trained to become a stunning living art.
The Bonsai Mix is a delicate plant that requires proper care to thrive. It should be placed in an area with good lighting but not direct sunlight, as too much sun can cause the leaves to burn. Watering is crucial for Bonsai. The soil must never dry out but also not be waterlogged. The proper watering schedule will depend on your specific environment, but a general rule of thumb is to water once a day or more often in hot weather. It’s also important to fertilize the plant regularly and prune it to control its shape and size.
Below are the Bonsai varieties included in this box of plants. Please note that only some varieties of Bonsai illustrated below will be included in your order.
‘Blue Star’ Juniper
Breynia Disticha ‘snowbush’
Eugenia Globulus ‘brush cherry’
Juniper Procumbens ‘nana’
Juniper ‘san jose’
Polyscias Fruticosa ‘snowflake aralia’
Serissa Japonica Variegata ‘variegated snowrose’