- Each Echeveria Elegance comes potted in a 3-inch plastic container, perfectly sized for effortless placement.
- Available in convenient packs of either 25 or 50 plants, catering to your unique planting needs.
- Enjoy exceptional affordability with a unit cost of $2.39 per plant for the 25-pack option and $2.19 for the 50-pack option.
- Swift and secure delivery is guaranteed via either USPS priority shipping or FedEx 2 – 3 day ground service. Orders are dispatched on Mondays and Tuesdays each week, ensuring optimal plant health upon arrival.
Discover the Timeless Grace of Echeveria Elegance
Unveil the serene beauty of our 3-inch potted Echeveria Elegance, available in carefully curated packs of 25 or 50. This exquisite succulent variety is celebrated for its stunning rosettes of silvery-green leaves that gracefully curl at the edges, embodying the very essence of elegance and simplicity. It’s an ideal selection for business owners aiming to infuse their spaces with a natural, sophisticated charm, and for succulent aficionados seeking to enhance their collection with a truly graceful specimen.
Each Echeveria Elegance is nestled in a 3-inch pot, providing the perfect foundation for its growth and display. Whether featured as part of a minimalist decor scheme, grouped in a succulent garden, or used as an elegant centerpiece, Echeveria ‘Elegance’ brings a touch of refined beauty to any setting.
- Sophisticated Aesthetic: Offers a stunning visual appeal with its rosette form and silvery-green foliage.
- Versatile Decoration: Perfect for a wide range of settings, from modern office spaces to tranquil home gardens.
- Low Maintenance: Requires minimal care, thriving in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments.
Caring for Your Echeveria Elegance:
- Light: Prefers bright, indirect sunlight. Direct sun can enhance the colors but avoid scorching in extreme heat.
- Watering: Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings. Water sparingly to prevent root rot.
- Soil: Best grown in well-draining succulent or cactus mix.
- Temperature: Protect from frost. Prefers mild to warm conditions.
- Feeding: A light dose of succulent fertilizer during the spring and summer months can promote growth.