- Each plant comes in a plastic 4-inch pot.
- It comes with either 15 or 30 plants in 10+ varieties.
- This Cactus mix contains a nice variety of mix of plants. Please scroll below to see the complete list of Cactus varieties we select from.
- Unit cost per pot for the 15 pack is $3.99 per plant. The unit cost per pot for the 30-pack is $3.66 per plant.
- Shipped via FedEx 2 – 3 day ground delivery. Orders are shipped Mondays and Tuesdays each week.
Enhance your garden with our 4-inch Cactus Mix potted plant. These low-maintenance, drought-resistant plants are perfect for both indoor and outdoor spaces. Our mix includes various unique cactus species with distinct shapes, textures, and colors, adding an interesting touch to any landscape.
To promote optimal growth, place your cactus mix in well-draining soil and a location with direct sunlight. Cacti thrive in drought conditions, so only water them after the soil has completely dried. Avoid over-watering as it can lead to root rot. Although cacti typically don’t need fertilizer, using a slow-release fertilizer at the beginning of the growing season can encourage healthy growth.
Please keep in mind that the box of plants consists of various types of cacti illustrated below, but only certain species will be included in your order.
Rebutia Albiflora ‘sunrise’