- 4-inch Patio Fruit Pineapple Guava comes in a plastic 4-inch pot.
- Comes with either 15 or 30 plants per box.
- Unit cost per pot for the 15-pack is $6.67 per plant. The unit cost per pot for the 30-pack is $5.95 per plant.
- Shipped via USPS priority shipping or FedEx 2 – 3 day ground delivery. Orders are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays each week.
Discover Exotic Flavors with Pineapple Guava
Embrace the exotic taste and lush beauty of our Pineapple Guava plants, available in 15 or 30 packs, each in a 4-inch pot. Also known as Feijoa, this delightful plant is not only admired for its attractive foliage but also for its delicious fruit, which offers a unique blend of pineapple, guava, and mint flavors. It’s an excellent choice for garden enthusiasts looking to expand their home orchards, as well as for businesses interested in offering something uniquely flavorful and visually appealing.
Each Pineapple Guava plant is carefully grown in a 4-inch pot, making it perfect for potting up or planting directly into the garden. With its beautiful flowers and edible fruit, these plants are both ornamental and functional. Whether grown for fruit production, as a privacy hedge, or simply for its ornamental value, the Pineapple Guava is sure to be a delightful addition.
- Edible and Delicious Fruit: Produces unique and tasty fruit, perfect for fresh eating, jams, or jellies.
- Ornamental Beauty: Offers attractive silvery-green foliage and striking edible flowers.
- Versatile and Hardy: Ideal for container gardening or planting in the ground, with a resilience to various climates.
Caring for Your Pineapple Guava Plant:
- Light: Prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Watering: Water regularly to establish, then moderately once established. Tolerant of mild drought conditions.
- Soil: Thrives in well-draining soil with regular organic matter addition.
- Temperature: Hardy and adaptable to a range of temperatures, but protect from extreme cold.
- Feeding: Light feeding with a balanced fertilizer during the growing season can enhance growth and fruiting.