- Each Bromeliad Neoregelia mix comes in a plastic 4-inch pot.
- Comes with 15 or 30 plants per box.
- The unit cost per pot for the 15-pack is $3.99 per plant, and the cost for a 30-pack is $3.66 per plant.
- Shipped via USPS or FedEx 2 – 3 day ground delivery. Orders are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays each week.
A Symphony of Colorful Bromeliads
Dive into a world of vibrant colors and striking forms with our 4-inch potted Neoregelia Mix, available in boxes of 15 or 30 plants. This exquisite selection showcases the dazzling diversity of the Neoregelia genus, featuring a variety of shapes, colors, and patterns that are sure to captivate and enchant. Ideal for businesses seeking to add a splash of tropical flair to their spaces and for enthusiasts looking to infuse their homes or greenhouses with the exotic beauty of bromeliads.
Each Neoregelia in this mix is carefully chosen to provide a stunning range of appearances, from deep burgundies and radiant pinks to electrifying greens and blues. Potted in a convenient 4-inch size, these bromeliads are perfect for creating dynamic group displays, adding life to office settings, or gifting to plant lovers who appreciate the extraordinary.
- Diverse Collection: A hand-picked mix offering a variety of Neoregelia’s most spectacular specimens.
- Vivid and Colorful: Each plant features bright, eye-catching foliage and unique patterns.
- Easy Maintenance: Neoregelias are known for their ease of care, making them suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners.
Caring for Your Neoregelia Mix:
- Light: Prefers bright, indirect light. Too much direct sunlight can fade the colors, while too little light can diminish the vibrancy of the leaves.
- Watering: Maintain moisture in the central cup, and allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings.
- Soil: Use a well-draining, orchid or bromeliad potting mix.
- Humidity: Thrives in high humidity environments but can adapt to average home humidity levels.
- Temperature: Prefers warm, tropical conditions. Protect from cold drafts and temperatures below 55°F (13°C).