- Each plant comes in a plastic 4-inch pot.
- It comes either 15 or 30 plants in 10+ varieties.
- This Patio Fruit contains a nice variety of mixes of banana trees, strawberries, dragon fruit, pomegranates, pineapple, hardy figs and more. Please scroll below to see the complete list of Patio Fruit varieties we select.
- The unit cost per pot for the 15-pack is $6.66 per plant. The unit cost per pot for the 30-pack is $6.33 per plant.
- Shipped via FedEx 2 – 3 day ground delivery. Orders are shipped Mondays and Tuesdays each week.
- CANNOT SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: Arizona, California, Louisiana, and Texas.
The 4-inch Patio Fruit Mix is the perfect addition to any garden center. Not only is it a beautiful and unique addition to any patio or backyard, but it also produces delicious fruit! This low-maintenance plant is easy to care for and can thrive in both full sun and partial shade. Garden center owners, imagine the delight of your customers as they enjoy fresh, juicy fruit from their patio. Offer them the 4-inch Patio Fruit Mix and watch it fly off your shelves!
Below are the varieties of Patio-Fruit included in this box of plants. Please note that only some varieties of Patio-Fruit illustrated below will be included in your order.
Annas Comosus White Jade ‘pineapple’
Musa Truly Tiny ‘truly tiny banana’
Morus sp. ‘dwarf everbearing’ Mulberry
Passiflora edulis possum purple ‘passionfruit’
Rubus Glencoe ‘raspberry’
Rubus prime-ark(r) freedom ‘blackberry’
Vaccinium Top Hat ‘dwarf blueberry’
Vitis ‘blanc du bois’ grape